Monday 17 November 2014

I'm Back

(sebelumnya saya minta maaf jika bahasa Inggris writing saya jelek,karena saya sedang belajar, saya minta koreksinya jika banyak kesalahan)

Have been a lots of time I had in life, I took many activities during my last recent month. My activities during last month was KKN-PPL, working as a marketing, and so doing my thesis (skripsi).

Actually one year ago felt so fast in my life. I've been so busy with my study and my work. But I enjoyed my time and I got many experience because these activity.

The most important thing in my life began this day. Why? Because I've been waiting an email reply from my inspirating lover.

Today he was sent me an email that I've been waiting for almost 2 years ago. Yes, for 2 years ago almost everyday I sent email to him but didn't get respon.

I was really shock when I read his email. He said that he was busy with work and etc so haven't time to his personal life. Beside that, he also said that I was not "match" with him in any aspect. 
At the end,he asked me to finished my study and success so I can contact him later. (after graduated and success).

He would like to help me ,he will give recommendation  for my future if he have a good time for me.
He also said that  :
I am not a patient person,
I am not a good person,
I am  lack as a  smart person.
So, with his opinion for me --> I will change my personality, step by step

Thanks for the most awesome experience. Now I need to continue my normal life and encourage my self due to prove my goal. I should to be educated person , get the highest education an become successfull person to meet him again!!

I will prove my goal to make him proud of me and make him happy with success life.

See you 5 years later !!



Yogyakarta 18 November 2014

Prima Ratih Tunjungsari

Undergraduated student of Yogyakarta State University
Majoring Sociology Education 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^