Sunday 9 February 2014

Reason To Learn English More Intensive

google.com

I will entry 6th semester in my school class. The 3rd year has been college in my major in Sociology. As long as time goes on, my score in every semesters not too bad at all. But I have one score which is make me so sad because the subject is the main subject and it is very important for me. It is English text subject. I got score C to that subject. I was very upset but I know I have to learn more about. According to my plan to future, I felt that I should learn English intensively through reading, listening, writing until I can speak English fluently. 
Since in elementary school, I was study English but  I didn't made it as a nececary. And my knowledge just fade away as long as time goes on. My ability was not improve and just so so. 

Few years ago, I met someone who's speak English as a daily conversation. Of course because he is an expatriat and foreign also. When we was talking, I didn't understand what he was mean about. Absolutely I felt so dumb and can't talk any.

He was asked to me to learning English more and more. It is very important to have good skill in English to improve communication when we are entry global firm as a young profesional,yet.

A year has gone fastly,and from January 2014 I promise to my self that this year I will study English in every course, offline through entry @ecourse_jogja within 12x meet and through online with learn in website http://belajarbahasainggrisonlinegratis.blogspot.com/ . 

I thought that its really important to learn. I wish someday I can study aboard to another country to countinue my degree in master. English is the main required when we will study in foreign.

That was my reason to learn English intensively, I hope I can reach my dream so my parents will proud of me. 

I Love my parents and my family I'll make them proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^