Friday 26 July 2013

Boring Holiday

 Hello..  I'm sorry if my English is sucks , now i want to write with English to learn more about and have a good skill in English writing.


This holiday is very boring, since I have know that my schedule for Korean Trip was cancelled :(



I'm very upset to know that, cause the company has told me that I can flight in this holiday TT

But, the company that held competition before is LIE to me !

From now on, they did not give me more info and follow up me as a winner ><

I dont know how they are so unresponsibility ? I know that the company is startup and maybe this event is the one be held but cannot the be profesional ? It is about customer satisfication and credibility , helloo !!

I was really really upset and disappointed with that company! At the first I was really trust because I know closer to her bos and staff , but in the fact its didn't guarantee that the company is Good pro on customer.

Fiuh :( I was so embrassed to all my friend and ppl cause when they are asked me about my trip and I answer "I will go to on July or in this holiday so on" You know I like that cause the boss of the company have told me like that before ! So I just trust and happy to hear it.


WTF , I will forget his promise and all cause I know that he just gave me a loose hope /PHP !

Okay now in my holiday I will not be upset again, I will have a spirit and looking for much money , yeah I need much money to saving in the bank and I want to have a side job in this holiday


Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^