Saturday 27 July 2013

My Lovely Sister

I have lovely sister, her name is Brillian Shintawati Putri, a.k.a Puput.

She is 10th years old and her was born in 5th September 2003.
Her face is cute, smooth and i like her nose. Her nose is highest than me, its make me envy TT
And her face have V-line. Not chubby like me, oOo :(
Huh, she also have good eyelashes ,not like me :(
 .
.
.
But
 
I really happy have a sister like her!
She is a good girl ,nice and have same passion with beauty ,too.
Although her age is young ,but she showed good skill on putting make up hehe XD
 
Her skin really smooth , huh so yeah cause she have not put anything on face .. XD

Oye, she also have a wavy black hair colour... Its very nice , I wanna like her XD

This is her picture

 Hallo world XD 

hehe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^