Friday 26 July 2013

I Like That

I Like blogwalking about *Indonesian Beauty Blogger* ,and I've been inspired by www.stellalee.net
So yea, I like her blog cause he write with honestly, and she write with strong passion.
I've been inspired by her because 
1. at the first she start her blog cause she want to optimized English languange with writing in her blog
2. Her blog may contains not only about beuaty but daily life, fashion and its inspiring me so much
3. Her passion about Japanese culture and her hobby in blogging was took her arround Asia and invited to Japan, Korea etc to attend job colaboration. And its of course because her blog is very popular ! 

She is an awesome girl and I was inspired about that, Thankyou :D

Okay back to the topic, 
.
.
.
.

Now I start to learn cooking hehe , I was inspired too by a Tv program 
Master Chef
hahaha


Ya, I like watching this program on weekend Saturday and Sunday at 4 pm
I think Master Chef has to be changed our stigma about cooking, cause the program package was showed with high quality concept. 

I start cooking with simply food like Sambal, Nasi Goreng, Mi that cooked by any variant .

I will happy with my passion and I think It can be usefull cause as a women, beauty and cooking is the main activity in all day life. 


yuhuu you need to check Indonesian Beuaty Blogger and Indonesian Food Blogger ,too :)


Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^