Monday 21 October 2013

Having Lunch at The Twizel Baked Rice

Hai ^^

Yesterday I got free eat voucher from The Twizel . I got it from a quiz in twitter. So, after have a class I go to this cafe and redeem the free voucher :D

My campus and this cafe not to far but I little confuse when looking for the place of the Twizel cafe.
Twizel cafe served many baked rice and this is the only one baked rice in Jogja.
So I really curious about "baked rice" because I didn't taste it previously.

After looking around to search the place, I found it!
Its located in Jalan Kledokan , behind Ambarukmo Plaza Jogja.

At 12.30 PM I arrieved at Twizel Cafe.
First impression was very nice because eksterior and design interior really superb cute! ^^





I like the place because its have 2 floor which is really cozy, clean and have a big mirror! XD

And after that the waiters give me a book menu, and I choose "Spicy Tuna Baked Rice" 

Spicy Tuna contains a baked rice with pieces of tuna, sweet corn, carrot, mozarella cheess and others topping








I like the appearance, it say to me " Lets eat me!" hahaha

The taste is very very hot hot freakin hoooooooottttt

Maybe it comes from baked rice, merica and cabe??????????

Reallyyy hot and maybe I can't taste anything except hot :(


So I drink the Lychee Iced Tea, hmm 


Lychee Ice Tea can netralized my mouth..
Calm down~~~

I prefer like Lychee Ice tea because it not just tea like ussual, it contains pieces of real Lychee and ITU ENAK BANGETT sbdhjasdhahdkjs

Absolutely I don't expect too much with my main menu because I did'nt like it

Maybe next time I will try to eat other menu ,like beef, chicken. ^^

If you like spicy , chees and tuna , you should try this one...

I recomended this menu if you like mozarela and baked rice~~~

Overall
 * Place : 9/10
*Taste : 7/10
*Serving : 10 ~~~

Happy culinary**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^