Saturday 26 October 2013

Dream Believe And Make It Happen

The title is inspired by a tagline of Indonesian Female Singer.. Agnes Monica...
I believe that every people deserve to be success person. Alhtough they are not a child of an big boss nor a smart people.. I think successfull can be gain if there are have an effort and pray to make it happen.

Since I was born 20 years ago.. I grew up with my family and like normal girl. I have a boyfriend when my age is 15 years old. So dumb? I just imitated what people do in them life. I just want to be a girl who have a boyfriend because I really curious about "what the couple do with their selves each other".  Maybe you can skip this post 

Okay, I juts knew that I was waste my young time to do something really usefull like that.
Maybe if my time can be turned out to few years ago,I will choose to use my young time to do some usefull activity related to my future..

But I prefer late than anything to do.  Now my age is 20 years old, and God stiil give me time to continue my dream to be a successfull person. With all of a my mistakes in the past, I believe that someday I never retry my fault and give the best for my life.

I have a role mode, I really passionate to developed my passion for earn money.

I think I will be finished my school class and take an Master Degree in other country. 
I will have an effort to make it done.

I stiil believe that everything will be Okay if I walking in the good way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment... Sertakan Identitas kamu yah ^.^